- Saturday, December 24th – 1 class only – 9:00 a.m. – Coach Diane. Games Prep class also cancelled.
- Monday, December 26th – 7 a.m., Noon, and 6 p.m. classes only (no 6 a.m. or 7 p.m.)
- Tuesday, December 27th – Friday, December 30th – regular class schedule
- Saturday, December 31st – 1 class only – 9:00 a.m. – Coach Diane. Games Class will proceed as scheduled at 7:30 a.m.
Monthly Archives : December 2011
Congratulations to Team SFCF members Nick Barsotti, Joe Herrle, Monica Madsen, and Tonya White for pulling together their team at the last minute to compete in the Raindeer Games hosted yesterday by Crossfit Adventure in Concord. Way to represent!!!
In other Team SFCF news, check out our own Damon Waldron making a splash on the Crossfit Endurance home page today where they are featuring his participation in the North Face 50K. Go Damon!
Congratulations to Leaners of the Fall winners Kevin Wiggen and Queencie Palin! The SFCF community submitted over 125 votes for the 6 finalists Brian, Kevin, Alex, Queencie, Krysta, and Elise. The lucky winners will get to split the kitty, which is about $1200, and enjoy a free 1-month membership at SFCF. Awesome work by all who participated!
For those of you who would like to participate in the Spring Leaning, it will begin in March and will be either an 8 or 12 week challenge.
Change Up Your Saturday Morning Workout Routine for a Good Cause – Join Us at TJ’s Gym in Mill Valley for an Epic Workout in Support of a Good Cause
What is The Disposable Heroes Project?
More than 32,000 troops have been injured in Iraq and Afghanistan since the War began, and it is estimated that as many as 30 percent of soldiers returning home from war develop physical or mental ailments.
The mission of The Disposable Heroes Project is to recognize, honor, and support our Wounded, Fallen, and Active Duty Heroes. The DHP serves the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps, and their families. Their efforts are focused in the following three areas: The Funding of monuments and memorials, both virtual and static, Educational Scholarships for school expenses, and Troop Welfare. They aim to ensure our American troops are never without needed assistance. Read more about the DHP HERE
- This News & Events Section where you can learn about what’s going on at SFCF including upcoming events, schedule changes, and interesting information about what our members are up to. Subscribe now!
- A complete list of all of our programs – we have TONS of cool programs at SFCF – read more about them at our new Programs pages
- Coming Soon! We will also be adding a Members Only section where you will be able to track your workouts, your PRs, your food and your progress generally. Stay tuned.
- Thank you to Emily Coven of Flax Media for designing and building such an awesome new site for us!
Please join us at the Sports Basement for our annual SFCF holiday party. There will be Paleo appetizers, desserts, and beer and wine. The party will be a great opportunity to socialize with your fellow SFCFers and coaches and also get a little shopping done. Sports Basement is offering a 10% discount for SFCF members.
We hope to see you there!
* Please note the 7:00 p.m. class that night is cancelled.
Congratulations to all the TEAM SFCF members at the Quad Dipsea last weekend! All 11 athletes who started finished – Josiah, Nick, Dave, Robert, Charles, Alisha, Kerrie, Chris, Pon, Kenso, and Lawrence.
Some noteworthy moments: Josiah beating his time from last year by over an hour; Nick beating his Boston Marathon time by 12 minutes – what?; Kenso going 20 minutes faster this year; and Alisha gutting it out with a messed up IT band. Amazing!