San Francisco Crossfit is Hiring!
Full-Time Gym Manager
Join a small team of motivated coaches who lead a friendly community of athletes at San Francisco’s first Crossfit gym. Your role will be to manage the day-to-day operations of SFCF including staff management, operations, event planning, retail management, and more. This is a full time job that will require some evenings, early mornings, and weekends so please do not apply unless you are available full-time.
Must have skills and experience:
- Available full-time, including some evenings, early mornings, and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing people
- Highly organized
- Ability to work independently
- Have participated in Crossfit at SFCF or another location
Responsibilities will include:
- General customer service
- Staff management
- Operations management
- Retail management
- Special event coordination
- Manage employee payroll
- Benefits administration
- Hiring new staff
- Social media management
- Managing memberships
- Assisting w/ retail sales
- Managing the gym and owner calendar
- And more…
Salary depending on experience. Benefits include health, dental, 401K, paid vacation, free SFCF membership and gym access, and opportunities to grow and expand.
Interested? Submit your resume and email cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by the end of the day on August 17, 2015. Interviews the week of August 24th. Start date September 1, 2015.