San Francisco CrossFit Part Time Receptionist: AM / PM
Compensation: $12.25/hour + SFCF membership (with 3+ shifts per week)
We are looking for someone to work 3:45pm – 7:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being on time, we are looking for someone very punctual
- Being reliable, receptionist is expected to be at the gym everyday of their shift on a regular basis
- Checking in clients as they arrive
- Greeting people in a friendly and professional manner
- Introducing SFCF to visitors
- Helping people fill out waivers on an electronic system or manually
- Helping people and making sure everyone in class is signed in
- Being knowledgeable about the schedule, our programs, and our coaches
- Cleaning up around the gym before and after a shift
- Helping out coaches as needed
- Cleaning up the kitchen before and after a shift
- Taking care of trash, recycling, and compost
- Maintaining retail area, making sure it looks organized
- Selling T shirts, etc.
- Knowing and understanding MindBody Online
- A cover letter addressed to Lara Buelow @ San Francisco CrossFit addressing why you would like the position, why you are a good fit for SFCF, and what your favorite joke is and why.
- Include your availability, which days/hours you can work
- Applications due by Friday, April 3rd, 2015
- Email all material to Lara@SanFranciscoCrossFit.com