- This News & Events Section where you can learn about what’s going on at SFCF including upcoming events, schedule changes, and interesting information about what our members are up to. Subscribe now!
- A complete list of all of our programs – we have TONS of cool programs at SFCF – read more about them at our new Programs pages
- Coming Soon! We will also be adding a Members Only section where you will be able to track your workouts, your PRs, your food and your progress generally. Stay tuned.
- Thank you to Emily Coven of Flax Media for designing and building such an awesome new site for us!
News & Events
Please join us at the Sports Basement for our annual SFCF holiday party. There will be Paleo appetizers, desserts, and beer and wine. The party will be a great opportunity to socialize with your fellow SFCFers and coaches and also get a little shopping done. Sports Basement is offering a 10% discount for SFCF members.
We hope to see you there!
* Please note the 7:00 p.m. class that night is cancelled.
Congratulations to all the TEAM SFCF members at the Quad Dipsea last weekend! All 11 athletes who started finished – Josiah, Nick, Dave, Robert, Charles, Alisha, Kerrie, Chris, Pon, Kenso, and Lawrence.
Some noteworthy moments: Josiah beating his time from last year by over an hour; Nick beating his Boston Marathon time by 12 minutes – what?; Kenso going 20 minutes faster this year; and Alisha gutting it out with a messed up IT band. Amazing!