In Town For A Visit?
We always welcome visiting CrossFitters to San Francisco CrossFit. If you are a member at another CrossFit or have been regularly CrossFitting for at least 3 months, you are welcome to drop in to any of our regularly-scheduled Level 1 group classes when you are visiting San Francisco.
All out-of-town CrossFitters must:
- Fill out a waiver for San Francisco Crossfit.
- Choose the class you’d like to attend – our schedule is listed here.
- Show up 15 minutes before class and we will get you signed in and paid.
- Drop-ins are $30 per person, per class. We accept cash or credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- Introduce yourself to the coach and let them know if you have any injuries or concerns they may need to know about.
- Our location can be a bit challenging to find because of some nearby road construction, so be sure to familiarize yourself with our location before coming to class.
- Please note that we do not require advance registration, and that classes are non-refundable. However, if you prefer to register in advance, you can do so here. Please note, each individual needs to sign up for their own MBO account, you cannot register more than one person at a time.
We do sell San Francisco CrossFit apparel, Fu Barbell, and Mobility WOD items on site at the SFCF store.
The store is open during normal business hours:
Monday: 5:30am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm – 8pm
Tuesday: 5:30am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm – 8pm
Wednesday: 5:30am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm – 8pm
Thursday: 5:30am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm – 8pm
Friday: 5:30am – 1:00pm & 2:00pm – 6pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 1:00pm