In Town For A Visit?
We always welcome visiting CrossFitters to San Francisco CrossFit. If you are a member at another CrossFit or have been regularly CrossFitting for at least 3 months, you are welcome to drop in to any of our regularly-scheduled Level 1 group classes when you are visiting San Francisco.
All out-of-town CrossFitters must:
- Fill out a waiver for San Francisco Crossfit.
- Choose the class you’d like to attend – our schedule is listed here.
- Sign up for class to reserve your spot.
- Drop-ins are $35 per person, per class. We accept cash or credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- Introduce yourself to the coach and let them know if you have any injuries or concerns they may need to know about.
- Our location can be a bit challenging to find because of some nearby road construction, so be sure to familiarize yourself with our location before coming to class.
- Please note that classes are non-refundable. Please note, each individual needs to sign up for their own MBO account, you cannot register more than one person at a time.
We do sell San Francisco CrossFit apparel, Fu Barbell, and Mobility WOD items on site at the SFCF store.
The store is open during normal class hours.