San Francisco CrossFit is a leader in world-class coaching and strength and conditioning. We are also one of the world’s foremost thought leaders in resolving and preventing movement dysfunction and injury. SFCF is home to Dr. Kelly Starrett, DPT, and co-founder of The Ready State. Dr. Starrett’s revolutionary human performance model uniquely combines a movement-first approach and an athlete-centric bias to achieve superior athletic and functional outcomes. Our athletes recover more quickly, resolve old injuries, enjoy greater fitness, and are empowered to manage and avoid future orthopedic injury and dysfunction.
Making the Invisible Visible – Movement & Mobility Consultations
The Ready State offers both in-person and virtual Movement & Mobility Consultations. Our in-person consultations take place at San Francisco CrossFit and our virtual consults are via Skype, Zoom, Google Chat, or the phone. During these evaluations, our experienced staff will focus on your current performance limitations through a detailed live movement analysis. This analysis will help establish a comprehensive plan of action to improve both motor patterning as well as mobility restrictions.
Is a Movement & Mobility Consult Right for me? Do you…
• Cringe when your coach writes up that one movement you struggle to nail down?
• Struggle to make the strength gains with the simplest movements?
• Have an injury that you can’t figure out why or how to deal with it?
• Feel frustrated because you have mashed, flossed, and distracted everywhere and still haven’t made the change you want?
• Get tired of your hands going numb when you overhead squat?
• Sit at home after surgery not knowing what you can do?
• Get tired of people telling you that you will never run, jump, or squat again?
In-Person Movement & Mobility Consultations*
Initial Evaluation: $200 – 1 hour
Follow-Up: $150 – 50 minutes
Request an In-Person Consultation
Virtual Movement & Mobility Consultations*
Price: $225 – 1 hour
Follow up sessions will focus on progressing plan of care and not address new issues. Phone consultations are available but if a detailed movement analysis is desired. A video will need to be sent via email to your coach.
Request a Virtual Consultation
*Please note that appointment requests will be confirmed within 48 hours. If you have not received a confirmation, please email the coach at (coach first name)@sanfranciscocrossfit.com or email email@example.com to check the status of your request.