MEMBER PROFILE: Taylor Curado
1. Where are you from?
Highlands Ranch Colorado
2. What is your athletic history?
Swimming since age 4
3. What inspired you to become (a coach/a member/an intern)?
Finishing up school. I always wanted to be a coach and Crossfit is a passion. Kelly reached out and asked me if I was interested and I took the opportunity.
4. What is your best advice for first time Crossfitters?
Give it a month…embrace the gym, learn form.
5. What workout do you hate the most?
I hated 14.5! It is the first workout I have ever hated.
6. What weakness are you working on now?
7. What is the best advice you have personally been given?
From Sage my swim coach – It was more of a question….“Are you making an excuse right now?” Getting in your own head is your worst enemy…
8. What is the quality you most admire in others & Why?
Upfront Honesty. Why? Easier to trust and I enjoy being around people who will tell you like it is.
9. If you could have dinner with one living or non-living person, who would it be and why?
Malcom Gladwell to explode knowledge on me or Hugh Laurie –(House) – I would have him play the piano for me.
10. Is there anything you want other members to know about you that I am forgetting to ask?
I am always down for a conversation. Extremely approachable.